|Welcome to the PAPPI website! This is our homepage and I encourage you to visit our "home" more frequently.
You can share your ideas, learn and get updates or simply be entertained as you look at the pictures of PAPPI's
various events and activities. Be in the loop, and stay connected through our website.
BABETTE Q. DELA ROSA
We are pleased to invite you to the 1st Philippine Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs Summit on 21-22 July 2015, at the Century Park Hotel, Malate, Manila, Philippines.
This conference is spearheaded by the Philippine Association of Pharmacists in the Pharmaceutical Industry (PAPPI), in collaboration with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the University of the Philippines College of Pharmacy (UPCP).
The conference aims to cover the following topics:
- ASEAN Economic Integration 2015: Its Impact on the Philippines Healthcare Industry,
- Pharmaceutical Regulatory Trends and Market Opportunities (Philippines vis-à-vis ASEAN),
- The 360° View of Regulations: Views from Stakeholders,
- Impact of Laws and Regulations on Drug Availability and Accessibility while being compliant,
- Convergence in the Advancement of Philippine Pharmaceutical Regulations in the midst of the ASEAN Integration, and
- Parallel Sessions on the Current Challenges and Alignment of Regulations across interprofessional fields (Manufacturing/Quality Assurance/Regulatory Affairs/Academe, Clinical Research/Medical Affairs/Research and Development, and Hospital/Community Pharmacy/Supply Chain/Academe
For more information, visit www.pappi.ph/1st-ppras
To register, do it online on www.pappi.ph/registration